How can I help

Home / How can I help

Letter of Appeal –  DOWNLOAD PDF 


Donate Online

Click the button below to donate via credit card or PayPal. Your contribution will be deposited to the Grand Falls-Windsor Refugee Outreach and a charitable receipt will be issued to you.




Donate By Mail

Cheques can be sent to:

Grand Falls-Windsor Refugee Outreach
2 Sherwood Ave.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Newfoundland, A2B 1B8
(Attn: Junior Burton)


Please note: please make cheque payable to the Grand Falls-Windsor Refugee Outreach.



Donate In Person

Donations may be made to any member of the committee and an official receipt will be issued by the Association for New Canadians (ANC).


Donations may be dropped off at the Grand Falls-Windsor Town Hall.


Grand Falls-Windsor Town Hall
5 High Street,
Grand Falls-Windsor
Newfoundland, A2A 2J8